Foresight Health® Cat
**New Feline testing packages will be launching 20th May 2022**
What would you do for your best friend?
This DNA test checks your cat for 20 inherited diseases found in cats and is recommended for all owners and all breeds.
Please note this is not a "breed test". It will not tell you what breed your cat is.
Our proprietary next-generation testing method tests each mutation thousands of times to ensure absolute accuracy while making DNA testing more affordable than ever.
Breeder? Coat colours included as standard and our results are accepted by the GCCF.
Our geneticists carefully inspect the results of every test to make sure any mutations found are applicable to your cat's breed. Your results are delivered in an easy-to-understand report.
We aim to return your results within 15 working days after we receive your cat's cheek swab.
Foresight Health has been developed to give you the information you and your vet need to ensure your cat lives a long, healthy life.
- Alpha-Mannosidosis (AMD, persian cat type)
- Birman Hypotrichosis & Short Life Expectancy (BHSLE)
- Burmese Head Defect (BHD)
- Burmese Hypokalaemia (BHP)
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome (CMS)
- Gangliosidosis 1 (GM1)
- Gangliosidosis 2 (GM2)
- Glycogen Storage Disease IV (GSD IV)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Maine Coon type)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Ragdoll Type)
- Mucopolysaccharidosis type VI (MPS VI)
- Mucopolysaccharidosis type VII (MPS VII)
- Myotonia Congenita (MC)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
- Primary Congenital Glaucoma (PCG)
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-rdAc)
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-rdy)
- Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency (PKDef)
- Scottish Fold Osteochondrodysplasia (Osteodystrophy)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA, Maine Coon type)
- A-Locus (Agouti)
- B-Locus (chocolate)
- D-Locus (Dilute)
- W-Locus (White spotting)
- Australian Mist
- Cornish Rex
- Devon Rex
- Egyptian Mau
- Exotic Shorthair
- Maine Coon
- Norwegian Forest Cat
- Selkirk Rex
- Turkish Van & Vankedisi