Coat colour single tests
Once you place your order we will send out a cheek swab kit with full instructions on how to collect your dog's DNA and how to register the swab on our site.
The turnaround time for these tests is typically 10-12 working days after the swab arrives at the lab.
These colours are available individually:
- A-Locus (fawn, black and tan, recessive black)
- B-Locus (chocolate, liver, brown)
- Cu-Locus (curl)
- D-Locus (dilute, blue)
- E-Locus (includes E-locus and Em-locus tests
- K-Locus (dominant black)
- S-Locus (white spotting, pied, piebald, parti)
- T-Locus (tailless)
- L-Locus (length)
- Furnishings / Improper Coat (IC)