Coat colour single tests
Once you place your order we will send out a cheek swab kit with full instructions on how to collect your dog's DNA and how to register the swab on our site.
The turnaround time for these tests is typically 7-10 working days after the swab arrives at the lab.
These colours are available individually:
- A-Locus (fawn, black and tan, recessive black)
- B-Locus (chocolate, liver, brown)
- Cu-Locus (curl)
- D-Locus (dilute, blue)
- E-Locus (includes E-locus and Em-locus tests
- K-Locus (dominant black)
- S-Locus (white spotting, pied, piebald, parti)
- T-Locus (tailless)
- L-Locus (length)
- Furnishings / Improper Coat (IC)